Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Who has switched their major during their senior year of college? How did it affect you?

It's my first semester of my senior year, and I did a minimal major switch. I went from Entrepreneurship to Human Resource Management. The course work is closely related, and I will still graduate on time. I have no idea if I'll like HR or not. I just hated my previous major and HR was the easiest to switch to. (I do have an interest in HR) I just wanted to see if anyone else has changed their major during Senior year, and how it has affected you.Who has switched their major during their senior year of college? How did it affect you?
If you weren't happy with your previous major then it was a good idea to switch. You don't want to be stuck in something that you don't want to do. It's always better to find out now that you don't like your major. It helps when you have an interest in something when you start working. It will make your career more interesting and you will want to learn more about it. If you are happy it definitely helps. I didn't change my major but I wish I would have when I had the chance.Who has switched their major during their senior year of college? How did it affect you?
If you hated your previous major than this a good change. Since you'll graduate when you expected, I don't see any problems.



I didn't change majors but I added a second major. It also didn't take me any longer but I had to have a busy senior year. It just so happened that I was close to having the second major so I decided to go for it. It didn't really affect me at all. I have bee out of university for 6 years now and it honestly hasn't made a difference in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment