Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I change my major after I applied to a University?

I have submitted all of my information and since the deadline I have changed my major from single subject teaching to special education teaching. How do I change my major, since I have been wait listed and I know that my new major they need more teachers for. I don't know if I should call them and let them know, making them annoyed by me, or just wait and see if I get into the college with the single subject teaching. And I don't know if that really is what the university is looking for, meaning, are they looking at what subject I wanted to teach and then think those jobs are being cut right now no point in accepting. Any info would be great. Oh yeah, I'm also a transfer student so I know that my junior year they need to know what my major will be.How do I change my major after I applied to a University?
Contact them and indicate the change that you desire./How do I change my major after I applied to a University?
Call the registrar of your school.

No comments:

Post a Comment