Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Should I change my major to become some kind of a teacher?

I am in an Algebra class right now and am the only one that knows what's going on. I am also the only male in class with about 10 ladies. Since the professor doesn't know how to explain things, they bunch up on me and ask for help. I have no problem helping out a bunch of women in need, you know what I'm saying? I am good at explaining things to individuals and now see that teaching women is my calling. Even though 2 or 3 of them were probably just flirting with me, I beleive that my message got through to the other 7 that were interested in learning. Should I invite myself to these women's houses to give them a ';pop quiz'; to see how much they've learned?Should I change my major to become some kind of a teacher?
LOL u r funny.... education for the ladies.. yea why not, if they like it, go for it!Should I change my major to become some kind of a teacher?
yep, you should be a private tutor.
im sure they would enjoy it
yes it is your civic duty
LMAO! Yeah, you're all about the ';pop quiz'; aren't you dude?
It's A LOT more than ';explaining things.'; Being a teacher means being a mother, father, brother and sister to hundreds of kids each with different personalities!



Everyday is different and teaching is so much more than being able to explain that days lesson. It's an underpaid job and if you are a good teacher you will never work the 7-3 work day....I am here until about 5 everyday and thats when I am not busy! Believe me, without the summer, teachers would burn out in about 2 years....
Yes you should but ummmmm i'm having a bit of trouble with my algebra stuff and i think i could use some private tutoring as well.....
  • Name for a new kitten
  • witness in a civil case
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment