Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What major changes have you experienced? ?

Based on your past experience what advise would you give to your peers and yourself for how to practically deal with change? What major changes have you experienced? ?
To deal with change, you must first accept that nothing is guaranteed to remain the same.



For most, change isn't welcomed because predictability is the most comfortable feeling. But you must have an open heart and open eyes to accept changes in life.



Being positive and loving has a tremendous impact on whether or not you view these changes as blessings or curses.



You can make the best out of a situaiton, or the worst out of the same one, but it's all a matter of your positive attitude or lack thereof.What major changes have you experienced? ?
Accept, Enjoy, and move on.
Go with the flow, prioritize, accept what you can't change and try to smile everyday. There is always someone worst off than you...



Good luck
I just flew the coup from my parents house to my own in a different state with a wife and child. WHEW!!!! Now the only way that I am dealing with it, is one day at a time. I miss my family... but I am a grown man and I have my own family now, it doesn't stop me from missing my family who I lived with for 28 years though. So I will say... one day at a time does the trick.
Just recently my husband broke his shoulder and injured his neck on the job. He drives a semi over the road (and is usually gone all week). I have had to adjust to his being home all day, going from 2 incomes to 1 (until his Workman's comp kick in) and basically taken care of a grown man. It has been very trying for me because I'm very independent and have been used to coming and going freely, I've also had to take on more hours at work to make-up for the lost income and I've been preparing meals at home instead of grabbing a bite with the girls after work...
Having been through many changes in a long lifetime, I now live by a beautiful quote by Helen Keller :

';When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened before us.';

No comments:

Post a Comment