Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Is it possible to change your college major without your parents knowing?

If so, how? And...



In mid-college year - I need to know if this applies to all colleges and I need to know the earliest I can do it.



Before college starts - I need to know if this applies to all colleges, and do they mail the stuff about majors and courses or what before the semester starts or what? Cause I might just put in the major of my choice on the application.Is it possible to change your college major without your parents knowing?
Yes. Your parents don't have to know, the college will send things to you and not to your parents. Live for yourself and not for your parents.Is it possible to change your college major without your parents knowing?
Yes.Once you are at your chosen school you are free to do what you want.No parental approval is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment