Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How to go about changing a major before starting college?

thankfully i have been accepted into temple university for finance.

i have come to realize that i want to go into pre-nursing and i understand that you must write a letter or fax them. how should i format both of these and is my signature needed, or my parents? and i have not gotten back to the school yet so should i do that after changing my major or before?

please and thank you for ur time and help!How to go about changing a major before starting college?
I am amazed that Temple requires you to pre-select a major. Most acceptance letters are at the university level, and not to a particular department.



Chances are that your first semester classes will be pretty much the same (Comp I, Freshman Sem, Math 101,) and two other courses. Get in touch with their admissions team and see if they have any advice for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment