Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How can i raise my GPA just in one semester to reach my goal n then i could change my major..what should i do?

Am in a freshmen in university now n by next year i need to change my major but i cant because of my gpa,so how can i raise it?

and for the knowledge ill take a summer course too and by fall 2009 ive gotta be abale to change n my gpa has to be higher than 2.5 and my current gpa i 2

n thx!How can i raise my GPA just in one semester to reach my goal n then i could change my major..what should i do?
i guess u have 2 stay in ur major 4 now until u raise ur GPA then u can switch majors..im not really sure though coz its varies from uni. 2 uni!

gd luckHow can i raise my GPA just in one semester to reach my goal n then i could change my major..what should i do?
You need to get A's and/or B's in all your classes, basically. Luckily you are still a freshman, so you don't have a lot of classes added in your GPA yet. If you have, say six classes added into your GPA right now, you would need to get Bs in at least six classes, or As in at least two classes. I recommend you work really hard, do all your work, and study a lot. Do the best you can!
If you make straight B's %26amp; my math is correct, you should be able to raise your GPA from a 2 to a 2.75 in one semester taking 4 courses. :) Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment