Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How to deal with miscarriage?

so i am 19, and was pregnant, had a miscarriage....



and let me tell u i am an elementary education major, and its scary ....i almost wanted to change majors because of this, this is my 2nd miscarriage i have had. and no i am not trying to get pregnant... i am young and realize this....

but its very depressing... i have heard that if u keep having miscarriages that you are less likely to be able to have a kid in the future...is that true ? has anyone experienced difficulty in gettting preg?How to deal with miscarriage?
I had a miscarraige and got pregnant two months afterwards. I'm now 37 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby boy. Don't worry it will happen when the time is right. Also you need to trust your body. Many times your body will abort a baby that has serious defects, this often happens before 12 weeks gestation. Lots of woman have miscarriages before they even realize they are pregnant and they mistake it for a heavy period. Trust me it will be alright I know its SO dissapointing, but God will make it right.How to deal with miscarriage?
Please do not worry. Your young, lifes stressful and ur body is feeling loads of emotions and ur hormones are everywhere. Things happen for a reason...think posotive, try relaxing and when u are ready for a baby u will have one...believe me. good luck XXX
yes but i dont think so its so unlikely my friend had about i think 6 miscarriages and she carried one baby through and had a heathly baby girl
I had a miscarriage in between my two kids. It was awful, and my own mother didn't offer much support. Thankfully my husband did. I still deal with it to this day, but it does get easier. So sorry! I got pregnant very easily almost 1 year to the date after I lost that baby. Get a good support system of friends and family. I find not talking about it alot helps me to not think about it all the time.
Miscarriage is usually a chance event, not a sign of an ongoing reproductive problem. If you have had one miscarriage, your chances for future successful pregnancies are good. Less than 1% of women have three or more miscarriages in a row (called recurrent miscarriages).



If you have had three or more miscarriages, talk to your health professional about testing and treatment for a possible underlying cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment