Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I'm nervous about chemistry major?

I am a first year student and i've taking chemistry and nearly failed, i guess its because i didnt put enough effort into learning the concepts. My freakin school had a strike and my exams went badly.

i was thinkning about changing majors completely. Not sure if i should go into business ( i have no experience in it at all).



i like the nature of a job of chemistry background. I am a person who like to work with things and prefers not to see faces all day. I'd rather analyze things.

I get nervous about labs, especially if i had to do them alone. How do u become better at this stuff?I'm nervous about chemistry major?
You can't become better in something that takes time overnight. My advice to you is to find your weakness and begin to climb your ladder of success from there. Start with what you don't understand and ask for help.
  • give them advice
  • sexy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment