Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I need major help! College Majors?

I am in the spring semester of my sophomore year and I have changed majors like 100 times! I can not decide on what I want to get a degree in. I tried to settle with Business...but really i dont understand that stuff and I could actually careless about it. I tried to do math but I learned math is just something I can do...i do not understand it at all! I tried to do teaching, but I have a heard time dealing with other peoples kids who have not been desciplined correctly. i have tried science, but I dont understand that either. So I really need help. I realize I have been negative all throught this so now I am going to tell you what I do like, and Maybe you could help!



I love kids, that I am able to desipline.

I love photography

I love fixing hair and doing make up(not cutting)

I love people

I love telling people how to run their lives

I love helping out people who are struggling in life and need help in situations

I love exercising

I love talking

I want a big family!

TYI need major help! College Majors?
Have you considered being a personal trainer? That's a good blend of exercising and getting to tell people what to do. Unfortunately, I suspect that you would need some science to major in sports medicine or whatever related field would work best for that - but if you are going to rule everything out as too hard and not worth working to understand, college may not be the right place for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment