Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How many times did you changed your major in college?

Hi,



Anyone changed their major more than once? twice??





I was majoring in Respiratory Therapy got kicked out because I failed a class then X-Ray Tech also got kicked out because I was doing horrible in the program. Now im considering social work..



My main thing that I like is to help people. That is why I chose the health care majors.. But apparently there meant for me.How many times did you changed your major in college?
Once, before I was even actually declared. My boyfriend has changed like four times. I think his situation is very similar to yours. He is now studying clinical laboratory science and not excelling but he is passing, he'll be a medical technologist when he finishes-- there is a difference between a technologist and a technician, btw. My understanding is that he will be doing the lab work and whatnot, but more supervisory stuff or different tests than the technicians. Not really sure.



Social work may be a little easier, I would think, for people who are not as good at the hard sciences. I like to help people too, so I am studying poli sci to become a civil rights attorney. There are lots of different ways to help people. :)How many times did you changed your major in college?
i must have changed it at least 5 times to different things. I settled on business administration now.

No comments:

Post a Comment