Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How come when I change my major from pre med to art history people don't think I'm Jewish anymore?

I'm not joking. I was studying biology, chem, pre med but became so bored w/ it I switched to art. But the thing is, when I was in chem lab or whatever, the profs would often tell me that I could leave class early (I suppose for some Jewish holiday or get together on the weekend? I'm sorry I'm really not sure), and most of my friends were Jewish.



Now in art classes, no one says this.



Isn't that funny that now they don't care if I have to leave early for some reason? Kind of stereotypical but it's true.



btw, I have dark features but am not at all Jewish, but I still have many Jewish friends.How come when I change my major from pre med to art history people don't think I'm Jewish anymore?
sad and ridiculous. my wife majored in history and I in english. Both Jews...anyone jumping to ridiculous conclusions perpetuates horrible stereotypes.How come when I change my major from pre med to art history people don't think I'm Jewish anymore?
maybey they think your gay now

No comments:

Post a Comment