Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Love, school, and change of major?

I tried very hard to maintain myself in junior college as a science major. I spent five years at JC, two years of which was to fulfill highschool level class since I took the GED after 9th grade. Finally I transfered to a university and now after only a year I am being dismissed for not meating minimum unit requirements. Now I am in a serious relationship, and also have to worry about my parents finacial situation therefor I've decided to apply to a state university and persue an accountancy degree. As much of a heartbreak as this is I know I'm doing the right thing. I just worry about the disapointment of parents and my mentor who worked so hard to get me here. I don't really know much about accountancy. Can anyone tell me what I should expect as far as the level of difficulty and how the job market is for someone with only a bachelors degree? What income should I expect? Eventually I'd like a cpa, but now I just want to finish school and work.Love, school, and change of major?
My was an accountant and makes really good money, and besides with you education credentials (when you finish school) you can gain top positions in companies, my mothers was a CFO (Chief Financial Officer) and making really good money. Finish all you schooling so that when you start ';living'; all you need is experience under your belt and you wouldn't have to worry about going back to school later. Good luck and congratulations on finding the one!

No comments:

Post a Comment